Friday, December 17, 2010

Exam time , crunch time!!

I have been homeschooling for about three years now and every day is a learning
experience.WITh the help of text books , teacher friends , and information available on the internet ; I have found my job as a homeschool teacher and parent not to tasking. However, it does seem weird that i as the teacher and parent have to teach the lesson , give the homework , help with the homework , and grade the homework. I laugh at the oddity of this each time.

One thing that I am not clear on is making up exams. I am inclined to believe that this requires special skills and or techniques.Though I do the best I can , sometimes I feel as if I may be placing my Child/student at a disadvantage. I wonder if the exam is too easy, is it challenging enough . My goal is to get my Child/student thinking out of the box, or am I expecting too much from a second grader.Feel free to critique, as any help or advice will be duly noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment